Monday, November 4, 2013

Addict Day 1

I think im an addict.
I wake up and use my phone to check if i got anything when i sleep. after i pray in the morning i go on instagram to see what people have posted. I take a nap and wake up and get back on my phone which lets me check my facebook messages, my email, and snapchat. When i get to school at times i am on my phone in class. When I am on my phone too much it makes my head hurt. I feel like im wasting a lot of time just unnecessarily. I talk on the phone all night and use my laptop to get on Facebook to check events and things. I get on my laptop to watch netflix if someone is on the xbox. The xbox and netflix have grown into being my best friends. Thursday-saturday I use that time to watch my show Greys Anatomy. There are 10 seasons and I just got to season 3 and i love it. I need to slow down or all this technology will kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment