Intro to Mass Communication

Thursday, November 21, 2013

I am on fcebook as I am typing. My friends have been messaging me all day and I feel the need to finally reply them. People have been trying to keep up to date. But I know this weekend I will not have a chance to be on my phone at all. 
Posted by Unknown at 9:53 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (26)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ▼  November (20)
      • There is a convention this weekend and I do not ha...
      • Today is phone call day. I finished my paper last ...
      • The media can be your life! If you wanted to use y...
      • I totally forgot to BLOG!! Yesterday was really he...
      • The fact that I do not use the media has changed m...
      • I am on fcebook as I am typing. My friends have be...
      • I did not do much today. I stayed home and Did not...
      • Tv is not the way I'd like to liveIt wastes my tim...
      • Beginning
      • Last
      • Gatsby
      • Tv
      • Taking a break
      • ...Netflix
      • A Long day
      • Wedding
      • Today I did not deal with technology because of wo...
      • Generaction Jam
      • Today I havent been on my phone as much. I usually...
      • Addict Day 1
    • ►  October (2)

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.