Monday, November 25, 2013

The fact that I do not use the media has changed my day to day interactions. i am usually the person who can easily be in contact with or up-to date on the upcoming news. Now that I do not connect with my phone or google, I find myself having more tiem to actually do something with my life. it helps me focus more in school and to pay attention to things going on around me. For example, my parents usually want to sit down and talk but my ister adn I are usually in our phones surfing everything. Because of the winter we are using the fireplace and i put my phone down and noticed we can talk more with each other. I advised my sister to do the same but she was being stubborn about it. I did however go online to check out transfer information to University of Houston but made sure to be quick and simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment